How do I care for my Natual Soap?
Our soap is made with no preservatives or chemical hardeners, and in order to keep it fresh and long lasting we have a few words of advice for you.
- We recommend using a soap dish that enables all water to drip through the bottom, this way the soap has a chance to become dry between uses. That will help it last longer.
- We highly recommend that you use your soap in the shower so you can truly enjoy the aroma of the essential oils and natural base. But, be sure that it is out of the stream of water while you shower or it will disintegrate prematurely.
- Keep in mind that your soap is made entirely of natural materials, and these plant materials and clays will fade with time. It is just the way nature is.
- The scent from the essential oils may also fade. However, the good news is that once you use a bar and get under the surface of the soap the scent will be stronger. This is because essential oils are 'volatile.' That simply means that they evaporate, but no worries, the oils trapped in the bar can not get out.
- We think it is best to use your soap within a year of purchase so you can fully enjoy it the way it was intended.